Formation classes for our adults preparing for the sacraments are handled through our RCIA program. The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA), is a spiritual journey process developed by the Catholic Church for prospective converts to Catholicism who are above the age of infant baptism. Catechumens and or Candidates are gradually introduced to aspects of Catholic beliefs and practices. The basic process applies to adults and *older children.
*Please see RCIA for Children 7-17 years of age.
Who should attend RCIA?
- Catechumens (unbaptized persons) and baptized Christians who wish to become Catholic, and/or are interested in learning more about the Catholic Faith.
- Baptized Catholics who have not received other Sacraments (Communion, Reconciliation, Confirmation), and/or were not brought up in the Catholic faith.
- Any non-Catholic who wishes to learn more about the Catholic Faith.
- Is for those adults who are not baptized.
Adult Sacraments/ Sacramentos para Adultos:
- Is for those adults who ARE baptized and wish to complete their 1st Holy Communion and Confirmation
Adult Confirmation (only):
- Is for those adults who are baptized Catholic, have received 1st Holy Communion and are seeking the sacrament of Confirmation ONLY.
Adult registration can be done in person at the Parish Office with Monica Reyes. Office hours are Monday – Friday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.