The Sacrament of Confirmation is a Sacrament of Initiation and intimately related to the Sacrament of Baptism. It is a celebration of the awareness of how the love of God expressed in the passion, death and Resurrection of Christ, becomes a gift of life for all humanity. This gift of life is God’s own life, His own Spirit. The awareness of this Holy Spirit becomes a Trinitarian dance of joy sparkling with wisdom, understanding, counsel, fortitude, knowledge, piety, and reverential fear of the Lord. Preparation for the reception of this Sacrament is attuned to the adolescent age or older age of the person.
It is important to note that the Sacraments are not purchased, any fees associated with the celebration or sacraments are administrative in nature and related to good stewardship. Registration is now closed for children 7-17.
- Baptism certificate
- First Communion Certificate
- Family-focused two-year process: Parents accompany their teens through their formation Spiritual Retreat for Parents and Teens Weekly
- Mass Attendance
- Missionary Hours
Note: Please consider the following directives that are followed in the diocese of San Bernardino:
- They only need one sponsor/Godparent
- They must be older than 18 years of age.
- They must be fully initiated into the Church.
- They lead a life in keeping with the Church.