Millions of immigrants are working on the front lines of the COVID-19 crisis, risking their health and well-being every day to keep our society going. And yet, many immigrants were left out of the CARES Act relief. The COVID-19 Rapid Response Fund is providing financial support to immigrant families who have been left out of the federal government’s relief efforts. Immigrants may be eligible to receive a $500 grant to help cover whatever is most pressing in their lives.
- Not eligible to receive a CARES Recovery Rebate (coronavirus stimulus check) from the Federal government.
- Earned less than $99,000 or total household income below $198,000 in 2019.
- Experienced an income disruption due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- Step 1: PRE-APPLY – Submit a pre-application today.
- Step 2: APPLY – Depending on eligibility, equity, and available funding, we may invite you to submit a full grant application. If you are invited, you will receive an email from MAF inviting you to submit your full application in our secure portal.
- Step 3: APPROVAL – If we approve your application, we will deposit a $500 grant directly into your bank account within 2-5 business days.
Click here to pre-apply